GuoYanTrade - Bought mobile phone, got something way different.

I made a deal of Sample piece of one of their selling phones. I pay'd the bill with Western Union. After few days till payment, package was sent to my destination and it arrived 08/13/2013 but the package included cheap earphones. My contact from Guoyantrade Co.,Limited did not answer to my emails or nothing.

This guy was very clever to make me so convinced.

I have lot of stuff he send me (about the company and picture of their workers) It's probably fake information too.

Company's website: http://www.guoyantrade.com/

I'm glad this is about only sample piece cause we were first talking about three pieces of phones.

I lost about 200+euros for sample, I'm happy that I didn't bought three pieces 600+euros.

I don't know whose picture and information is that in the media I added but that's few things I got from GuoYanTrade contact.

Review about: Cell Phone.

GuoYanTrade - Online Scam (GuoYan Trade Yuewutechnology.com)

Nairobi, Nairobi 1 comment

Online Scam (GuoYan Trade Yuewutechnology.com)

I was conned by this company as I purchases tablets from their website. After making the payment by western union, the company never sent the items. Instead, they sent a greetings card in a torn box. Online buyers, be aware of such bogus *** companies as GuoYanTrade. Full details of the *** company are shown below;

Website : http://guoyantrade.com/

Name : Jeff

Tel : 0086-15814769372

Fax : 0086-15814769372

Address : 2E, Building B, Huaqiang Garden, Fuhong Rd., Futian, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Skype : guoyantrade

Yahoo : guoyantrade01@yahoo.com

E-mail : sale@guoyantrade.com

E-mail : sale01@guoyantrade.com

LET’S ALL FIGHT ALL ONLINE CONNS

Review about: Class Action.

Comments

Hi everyone,

I've been victim of this compagny as well.

Ordered a fews phones and received a headset, shipped back and finally get nothing at the end.

let's fight them!